4G LTE Plug-In OBDII DIY Tracking System
4G LTE Plug-In OBDII DIY Tracking System By TraxPath
5 in stock
LOCATION UPDATES EVERY 5 MINUTES!!
– 4G cell service – faster data! 4G Means the TP-OBD4 is FUTURE PROOF
– Location updates every 5 minutes*!
– 1 month of service included ($12.00/month afterwards) – NO CONTRACTS!
– CLICK HERE TO EXTEND SERVICE
– Bundle service now and save (see dropdown menu above)!
– Activation fee waived at time of purchase (normally $20.00)
– This may qualify you for multiple insurance discounts!
– DIY installation!
– Compatible with most 1996+ vehicles with OBDII
NOTE: Currently, this device is not compatible with Hybrid vehicles or 2014+ Mazdas. A wired unit is recommended.
– Simply plug into the vehicles OBDII diagnosic plug under the dash!
– Compatible with the TP-HOBD2 t-harness for a stealth installation!
– Alerts for geofence, low vehicle battery, excessive speed, & more!
– Dimensions: 43 x 64 x 25 mm
– GPS based tracking using the GSM cellular network
– Built-in cellular antenna for easier installation
– Built-in high sensitivity GPS receiver for cleaner and quicker installs
– Geo-fence reporting alerts with bi-directional boundary crossing
– Speed alert with select-able limit
– Locations updates every 5 minutes w/ the key on (once per hour w/ key off)
– Track multiple vehicles from one account
– Full USA mapping with aerial satellite view
– History Logs show location, command, and alert history
– Low vehicle battery alert
– Automatically indicates stopped, idle, and many other vehicle statuses
– Backed by a 1-year warranty against manufacturing defects
*5 minute reporting occurs when the vehicle’s ignition is on. When the ignition is off, the system will report once per hour.